Trade show booths and exhibits offer some of the best ways to let potential customers, clients, and business partners learn about and interact with the products or services you’re promoting. Take advantage of these business articles to gain some insight into exhibit design and trade show marketing.
- Don’t just get people to learn about your promotion—get them to E-learn about it through interactive multimedia. Check out this link to HowStuffWorks.com for the scoop on how E-learning works.
- Visuals make a huge impact on how a passerby perceives your product. Find out why the quality of your visual merchandising, or the lack thereof, could mean the difference between success and failure with this article from Chron.com.
- Forbes suggests you throw out your brochures when it comes to business marketing. Look at these 10 alternatives to brochures.
- Do you want to get the most out of your trade show booth? Here are 22 trade show tips from BusinessWeek.com.
- Have a positive trade show experience with the help of an exhibit designer and a few insider secrets. Check out ReturnCustomer.com for some advice.
Solutions Rendered is here to take your trade show exhibit, booth, or display to a new level of professionalism and innovation. We’ll give you the ideal exhibit experience—one that tells a story and informs your target audience. Give us a call today at (949) 837-6800 for more information.